Why Choose CFN?
Expert service & experience
All bikes fully assembled
After sales support
If you’re looking for a race-ready mountain bike that’ll lift both your technical skills and speed, while comfortably go the distance with you, then the Sablo carbon 29er full-suspension mountain bike is for you. As a Belgian brand with a legendary heritage in cyclocross, we made sure to incorporate those same high standards into our first full-suspension bike. What the Sablo delivers is an incredibly lightweight machine that’s super responsive for ultimate performance in modern XC races. It is also created with durability in mind to handle extremely tough conditions. Relaxed geometry makes it a pleasure to ride.
We work with Enduro Bearings and Fox Factory Racing to create a unique suspension setup that offers our customers value and durability, with all-day racing performance. Boost standard thru-axles further improve stiffness and power-transfer. Disc-brake equipped, your bike will obey all commands to modulate speed – even in the worst of weather conditions. Its internal cable routing, including for dropper post, keeps the cables clean and easy to maintain.
Call us on 4023 8239 or Contact Us
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• Ridley’s brand new Race Full Suspension for epic rides all over the globe. This bikes helps you to stay fit in multi-day stage races and long marathon rides.
• The system minimalizes pedal feedback. For the fast smooth tracks the front and rear suspension can be locked with a standard available Remote Lock Out with internal cable routing.
• Custom rear damper developed specifically for this frame by Fox Factor Racing.
• Boost 148/110 standard for increased rear wheel stiffness, durability and optimised tyre clearance.
• Super short chain stays for climbing speed and agility with chain suck protection plate.
• Threaded bottom bracket for durability and no-creak peace of mind.
• Remote dropper post OPTION (with internal cable routing) for technical terrain.
• Sub 2000 gram frame set.
• Enduro LLU Max Bearings.
• Shimano Di2 Compatible.
• Shimano Side Swing front derailleur equipped.
Frame: Carbon frame equipped with: Boost rear axle, Tapered headtube with integrated 1 1/8″ 1 1/2″ headset, Side Swing FD and Di2 ready, Industrial bearing guided rear suspension, 100mm travel, Chain Suck Protection
Fork: Fox Factory Series 32 FLOAT, Step Cast Chassis, Kashima Coating, Tapered steerer, 100mm travel, Air spring system, Remote Lock Out, Rebound adjustment, Boost 15mm TA
Shock: Fox Float Factory DPS, Kashima Coating, Remote LO, Rebound Adjustment
Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle
Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle
Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate
Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle 32T DUB™
Cassette: SRAM XG 1299 X-DOME™ Eagle™, 10-50T
Chain: SRAM CN XX1 Eagle Gold, FLOWLINK™, Powerlock
Wheels: DT Swiss XR 1501
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO, Liteskin, Folding, 57mm
Handlebar Stem: Forza Cirrus Pro
Handlebar: Forza Cirrus Pro
Seat Post: Forza Cirrus Pro
Saddle: Forza Cirrus Pro SL
Type: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Frame in inches: 15″, 17″, 19″
Riding Style: Cross Country
Wheel Size: 29″
Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle
Item condition: New